5302 26th Avenue Northwest, Seattle, WA 98107
We offer jobs that are rewarding and we pride ourselves in our ability to deliver exceptional work. Our team is excited to put their talent to use on some of the most well known fishing/crabbing vessels in the PNW and Alaska, as well as working on government projects with the Navy and Coast Guard. We look for inspired and motivated, self-starters that can take direction and work efficiently with minimum supervision. Our fast growing company is team oriented and requires individuals with a collaborative and innovated thought process. With quick turnaround and strict deadlines we need candidates who can work in a fast paced environment, while maintaining a positive, can-do attitude.
Top Pay for lead marine mechanic
• Extremely motivated
• Engine installations
• Shaft alignments
• Hydraulic system installation
• Deck gear installation
• Electrical systems
• New boats
• General fishing vessel maintenance
• Vehicle maintenance
• Ability to assess project, procure materials, and execute repairs and projects quickly is absolutely necessary.
• Meet deadlines absolutely necessary, this may involve availability for long days and overtime.
• Work independently in unsupervised mechanical-solutions situations
• Capable of clear, effective communications with production manager, production team, vendors, clients and owner
• Ability to prioritize competing resource demands and determine best course of action to satisfy demands.
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving
• Good Energy
l• Deadline driven
• Up for challenge and change
• Withstand the intensity of work, being outside your comfort zone.
• Pride yourself in customer satisfaction
• Ability to adapt
Snow & Company Perks
• Steady long term contract work (6 years) on U.S. Navy workboats (steel tugboats)
• Potential for travel and off-site work
• Positive work environment
• Full coverage health insurance plan
• Competitive pay
• Opportunity to grow and explore cross trade opportunities
• Working in the exciting young community of the Ballard Shipyard, walking distance to great foods and fun attractions.